Monday, December 31, 2012

Isang Mapagpalayang Bagong Taon sa Lahat!


2012 BACKTRACKS

1.  First time I made my hair blonde.
Blonde hair for the whole month of August! 
2.  First time I traveled abroad.
[Inset] My pose together with a friend as we are going to board at ANA Airlines bound to Tokyo, Japan
3.  First time I was not included in an honorific scholarship in college.

4.  First time I joined a search for Mr. DSS.
This was the craziest experience. I'm on pressure! Nevertheless, this never ended.
5.  First time I visited my mother’s hometown in Panglao, Bohol.
[Inset] A pose with my mother outside the ancestral house.
6.  First time I sang in a videoke bar.
How to welcome 12-12-12? A videoke experience will suffice that. The picture was taken on December 12, 2012 at 12:12 past midnight.
7.  First time I joined a Grand Reunion with my first time seen relatives.
Together with my cousins! :) 
8.  First time I'm in a serious relationship.
For the mean time, I want us to stay away from public recognition as we are both public figures. Time really has a say. 
9.  First time I went to the campuses of UP Los Banos, UP Diliman, and UP Manila.

10.First time I traveled via land trip to Manila vice versa.

11.First time I rode a bump car.
Star City bump car! 
12.First time I attended Simbang Gabi in Tacloban City.

13.First time I ate a lamb’s meat.
Lamb's meat is ...stretchy? :)
14.First time we were robbed inside our boarding house.

15.First time I touched a snow.

16.First time I rode in a cable car.

17.First time I got addicted to coffee.

18. First time I traveled via Shinkansen or publicly known as bullet train

19. First time I used LRT in traveling from Taguig to UP Diliman.

20. First time I took a peek in the Senate's Budget Hearing among Philippine Senators.
Before we witness the Senate Budget Hearing, I took the opportunity to sit on a desk inside the Senate Museum Hall.






2 comments:

  1. Very nice Guiller! Indeed you are an intelligent man... Keep it up! Best regards. God Bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ate Rosalie! :) God bless you too. Please send my regards to your family even if we haven't met yet.

      Delete