Monday, May 2, 2011

FIRST POST... ABOUT ME:

I am Dick Guiller Casio de Delfin y Bucao de Guiritan

Never mind saying that I am simple (too cliché )... I'm just from a petty bourgeois family, the youngest, and away from them for an exchange of my study in UP.

Standing 5'7", brown eyes, black hair, with an Asian complexion, my family raised me in Naval, Biliran where my father (Pedro Casio Delfin) and his relatives originally settled. My mother (Severina Ruth Bucao Guiritan) is from Panglao, Bohol. My grandparents from mother's side came from Cebu and Mindanao and formerly had Muslim ties.

Despite family diversities, my native tongue is Cebuano but its not completely the same as how it is spoken in Cebu considering some terms. I also understand Waray-waray. It is a must. My study in UP- Tacloban compels me to learn it.

According to them I am mysterious, shy, nerd, silent, geek, whatsoever... anyway, everyone is free to judge, but just try to know me more, perhaps you could agree or oppose... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment